• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New to SMF

bowhunter3290

Smoke Blower
Joined Sep 11, 2016
Hello, How is everyone doing? I am new to smokers and new to SMF i have looked and looked and I have finally bought a Oklahoma Joe Highlander. I know that there is some mods that I need to do, Like the exhaust, baffles and silicone. I tried to post something this morning and sorry if this is a repeat. I am here from Arizona if anyone would like to give me any tips or pointers im all ears, HAVE A GREAT DAY AND THANK YOU 

jasper7

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Mar 14, 2013
Welcome to the site Bowhunter, its a great place to learn.  If you have any questions, just type them into the search bar in the top right hand corner.  If you don't get an answer there, try posting your it on one of the forums.  Good luck and good smokin'.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009

to the forum!

Glad to have you with us!

Al

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.