New to me Lang 84D with Chargrill

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow Jeff, what a beast. A big beautiful beast. Can't wait to see it in use. Congratulations.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: jcam222
Can you post some pictures of the damper upgrade I’d be interested in seeing how it works.

That’s a nice looking cooker! I too would like a few pics of the inside to see it’s personality, pretty please! I really like the simplicity of the coal cooker as well. When you have the camera out can you snap some of the inside as well? I have an air tank I could make a similar one....so would like to know how you think is cooks!
Guy just drive up from KY earlier in the week and bought my other Lang so finally have this at the house. Here is the damper handle location on the outside. I will say it’s lose and hard to get damper to stay wide open. Have to ponder that a bit.
9B7667E3-4298-4C5B-B07E-AC74F8DA8883.jpeg
Here is a pic of the damper inside the warmer opening up flow from the main cooking chamber.
4A504D85-6015-41EF-9A93-279F583B935A.jpeg
it has a drip pan added that wasn’t in my other Lang’s warmer.You can see the small drain hole to the right
042C7364-515E-4608-941B-15ABA8DF66E2.jpeg
Here is the outside of the drain hole, a spout you can hang a bucket on.
26A39CB0-03E6-4E33-B1E7-9FB5E607C157.jpeg
I forgot to get a pic of the upper backside of the warmer box. There are two small mini circular dampers like the big ones on the r firebox.I think when using the box you shut off the main stack , open the small damper between cook chamber and warmer and then open the two vents at top back of warmer to let smoke out. Frankly I doubt I use it often to cook but it’s nice to have as e tea space if needed.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky