New to injection

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
20230720_162917.jpg

There is my mix into the fridge she goes until the morning

Reactions: JC in GB
Reactions: Pit pixie
All depends on how much you're using but be careful with both the Marmite and beef broth. Might get too salty. Honestly, I bet Marmite alone in some water would be fantastic. It takes some experience to dial an injection. Tastewise it should be salty like strong broth but not inedible salty. Take it easy on acidic stuff like the wine. Aim for a pattern of 4-5cm injection sites and wait a few seconds before removing the needle or it will squirt out at you. Also try and inject a day before and let it work it's magic and distribute throughout the meat. Lastly, injecting gives you a little insurance but you still gotta nail when to pull it, probe all over and make sure it's ready.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky