new to here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bonzbbq

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Mar 20, 2014
Northeast Florida
Hey all, I am from Florida (5th generation) I know not many of us here anymore, I grew up in the titusville area and have been in the Jacksonville St Augustine area for about 20 yrs, moved to the asheville nc area about 5 yrs ago and now the wife is trying to talk me into moving back, I sure love the mountains and dont miss the fl heat, but grandkids you know can win every time, I have been cookin Q for almost 40 yrs, cookin on a superior smoker, 60 and 84 lang clones (homemade, and cookin machines) small cookshack electric, uds and weber, (depends on the cook 
icon_biggrin.gif
) anyway glad I found this site I really like it, I bought Jeffs sauce and rub recipes and they are actually quite good, plus I guess it helps keep this place running, no problem doing my part, anyway this is me. married 38 yrs, 3 great kids and 6 grandkids.

Hello and welcome to the forum, Great place to learn and share and a bunch of good people.

Gary S

Glad you joined the group. The search bar at the top of any page is your best friend.
About anything you wanna know about smoking/grilling/curing/brining/cutting or slicing
and the list goes on has probably been posted. Remember to post a QVIEW of your smokes.
We are all smoke junkies here and we have to get our fix. If you have questions
Post it and you will probably get 10 replies with 11 different answers. That is
because their are so many different ways to make great Q...
Happy smoken.
David

Hey

Welcome to the Smoking forum. You’ll find great , friendly people here, all more than willing to answer any question you may have. Just ask and you’ll get about 10 different answers—all right. LOL. Don’t forget to post qviews.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky