new to forum

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pappysporknbutt

Original poster
Jan 14, 2014
St. Louis
Greetings fellow smokers. I'm Paul from St. Louis and have been grilling for many years. My setup has always been a Weber Kettle grill. My wife bought me a MES 40 with a window, got it today. I've been reading this site for hours now and I'm amazed with all the content. On the recommendation of many, I ordered the pellets and a smoker box from a-maze-n products and hope to have it by the weekend.
I'll put the smoker together tomorrow and will season it. Now I need to figure out what to smoke. I was thinking of a turkey. Those were always too big for my Weber.

I would probably do something smaller for your new smoker. May want to make sure you understand the smoker before doing something like a whole turkey. I may be completely wrong though

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky