New Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Seriousaboutsmoking

Original poster
Mar 21, 2018
I ordered the attached smoker today from HBT Smokers. I am new to smoking with only wood. Previously, used a Smokin-It Model 3.5D and loved it but wanting to explore the option of starting a side business smoking meat and felt this smoker would fit the bill. Only bad part is I have to wait a couple of weeks before I can pick it up.

I have many questions and would love to find an experienced mentor as I have never used a reverse flow smoker and to be able to shorten the learning curve would be great! If anyone has the time, I would appreciate it in advance.

Thanks,

Doug

Attachments

• IMG_20180319_163236_191.jpg
    IMG_20180319_163236_191.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 47
I ordered the attached smoker today from HBT Smokers. I am new to smoking with only wood. Previously, used a Smokin-It Model 3.5D and loved it but wanting to explore the option of starting a side business smoking meat and felt this smoker would fit the bill. Only bad part is I have to wait a couple of weeks before I can pick it up.

I have many questions and would love to find an experienced mentor as I have never used a reverse flow smoker and to be able to shorten the learning curve would be great! If anyone has the time, I would appreciate it in advance.

Thanks,

Doug
wow Doug that is one serious smoker. I think you will need a bbq team

Reactions: Seriousaboutsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky