New Smoker From Buffalo New York

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hi there
Well I’ve been smoking meat for app 2 years and I love it. I go looking for as much new information as I can. Just finished the blog about smoking ribs straight out of the freezer. I’m sure I’ll be trying that. Thanks for listening
Meralmanbuffalo
Ha thanks for the warm welcome
Hi there
Well I’ve been smoking meat for app 2 years and I love it. I go looking for as much new information as I can. Just finished the blog about smoking ribs straight out of the freezer. I’m sure I’ll be trying that. Thanks for listening
Meralmanbuffalo
ha thanks for the warm welcome sure we can exchange ideas

Welcome from Blaine Mn , youll enjoy it here , lots of friendly people not to mention youll always learn something .

Another welcome from Minnesota (Farmington). Although I have extended in-laws in the Finger Lakes area. Also some great breweries up that way.

Welcome to the site, metalmanbuffalo. Please tell us more about the handle.

My wife and I grew up in Elma and Amherst respectively. We had a farm outside Auburn for 20 years before "retiring" to our place in Pinnacle, NC. Where in the B'lo area are you?

Inscrutable Inscrutable , where in NC are you?

Welcome from Iowa! Watch out for all them Minnesotans...they have a funny accent ! :emoji_blush:

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky