New Rec-Tec not very Happy with it.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
You put it in such a great perspective for me now. I think you should get a promotion to super moderator to super duper moderator now.

Last edited:
Hahhaha there is at least a smile at the end of this thread ( so far end), So in reading this I am in debate, I have been leading to GMG. To get the rec-tec or yoder out here is a lot more expensive, I did find the GMG and is expensive as well. After reading this I have a sour taste now, I am just unsure..... 

Just saw on the news...$4.5 million Lamborghini Veneno's being recalled, all 9 of them. Now that's some folks that should be able to expect perfection!
Nah, anyone who buys an Italian Automobile or Motorcycle for that matter should know there are going to be issues. It's like putting up with that beautiful high maintenance girl friend, when things are good they're great, when not you put up with the extra maintenance until you just get tired of it.  
icon_wink.gif

Last edited:

Nah, anyone who buys an Italian Automobile or Motorcycle for that matter should know there are going to be issues. It's like putting up with that beautiful high maintenance girl friend, when things are good they're great, when not you put up with the extra maintenance until you just get tired of it.  
icon_wink.gif

Pure eloquence

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky