NEW PUPPY

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gary s

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 6, 2011
This is our new pup, now 6 months old. I know some of you will really get a kick out of these.

Molly and our youngest Grandson

This is the neighbors cat, they like each other
IMG_1726.jpg

She loves being right beside him
IMG_1728.jpg

Molly catching a few rays
IMG_1763.jpg

And he loves being with her
IMG_1798.JPG

Thanks

Gary

Skidmark would be going crazy with a cat that close. Nice looking pup Gary. That last pic is a Hallmark moment.

Chris

Thanks guys. What's funny is to watch my Grandson (who is 6) get her in a headlock and stick his whole hand in her mouth to get something she isn't supposed to have.

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Great Pics, Gary!!
Mrs Bear likes 'em too!
Bear Jr has a Chocolate Lab & Twin Cats.
They get along Fine. The Cats eat out of the Dog's bowl, even while the dog is eating.
Then at night the cats get to fighting with each other, so the Dog gets up, goes out in the Living Room & Breaks up the fight. Then Deisel goes back to bed. He looks at Bear Jr, as if to say, "I took care of it for you!"

Bear

Reactions: sawhorseray
Beautiful dog (puppy)! I think its great for kids to have pets, adults too! Our 10 month old dobie (kya) loves to chase the outside (farm) cats cuz they run. But she likes our house cat, they also act like toddlers teasing each other...can almost hear em, dad, she put a paw on me!

Ryan

She makes us laugh all the time. She gets a lot of Baths because she loves the water, mud and dirt.
Doesn't mind a bath a bit until she gets wound up and starts playing and gets me and the bathroom soaking wet.

Gary

Cute puppy and cool pics of it becoming boys best friend!! Bonds with pups are special. I know mine are. Mine have both grown accustomed to the cat. The cat tolerates then to a point lol

Nice looking puppy. They are great companions.

My little one waiting for me to take her for a walk.
20191104_084804.jpg

And watching the other neighborhood dogs.
17172.jpg

What could be cuter than that? A home without a dog ain't a home, it's just a house. RAY
Couch Potato.jpg

Congrats on the new pup. Pro Dog!! Take lots of pictures as they grow up fast. Gotta love our animal companions!!!

Thanks Gary. yep they are fun to watch. She grabs everything that is dropped, She grabbed a dryer sheet the other day, and my Grandson had her in a headlock with one arm and his hand all the way in her mouth, pulled out the dryer sheet and hollered "I GOT IT"

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky