• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

tjohnson

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Insider
Joined Dec 29, 2009
Why can't Huddler change the button from a dropdown menu that you have to "Click" on to one the drops down when you "Hover"!?!?!?

The site should be consistent, and drop down just like the other Forum button when you hover.

Todd Johnson

Last edited:

fpnmf

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 19, 2010
I agree Todd.. I have a back button on my wireless mouse or I just hit the back arrow on IE.

Takes me back to the list even if I posted..

Craig

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Yup---I'm still trying to get used to having to click twice to go to "New Posts".

So far, I'm hitting it once & pulling my cursor away, waiting for the page to change.

Then it's, "Darn it---I forgot again", as I go back & click again.

I didn't look at the other things on that list yet---Haven't had time---Too busy trying to keep my "Recent Activities" page up to date, until they fix that.

Bear

Bearcarver

OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Just hit your "Back" button..

Craig
I do that if that's where I just was, but sometimes I just came from "Subscriptions", sometimes I just came from "My Recent Activities", etc, etc...

Plus if I just made a post, then I have to go over to my "previous page" list to get past the posting part of it.

Bear

SmokinAl

Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Is Bear having a bad day?   

Bearcarver

OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Go to next post---Forum screw-up here!

Last edited:

Bearcarver

OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Is Bear having a bad day?   
LOL---Not really, all I originally wanted to do was agree with Todd.

BTW: I love the way the little Eyeball jumps up & down every time the hammer hits the top of the head!!!!  Cracks me up!

Bear

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.