• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

tjohnson

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Insider
Dec 29, 2009
Savage, MN
Why can't Huddler change the button from a dropdown menu that you have to "Click" on to one the drops down when you "Hover"!?!?!?

The site should be consistent, and drop down just like the other Forum button when you hover.

Todd Johnson

Last edited:

fpnmf

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
OTBS Member
Jul 19, 2010
Fl
I agree Todd.. I have a back button on my wireless mouse or I just hit the back arrow on IE.

Takes me back to the list even if I posted..

Craig

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Yup---I'm still trying to get used to having to click twice to go to "New Posts".

So far, I'm hitting it once & pulling my cursor away, waiting for the page to change.

Then it's, "Darn it---I forgot again", as I go back & click again.

I didn't look at the other things on that list yet---Haven't had time---Too busy trying to keep my "Recent Activities" page up to date, until they fix that.

Bear

Bearcarver

OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Just hit your "Back" button..

Craig
I do that if that's where I just was, but sometimes I just came from "Subscriptions", sometimes I just came from "My Recent Activities", etc, etc...

Plus if I just made a post, then I have to go over to my "previous page" list to get past the posting part of it.

Bear

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 22, 2009
Central Florida (Sebring)
Is Bear having a bad day?   
hit.gif

Bearcarver

OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Is Bear having a bad day?   
hit.gif
LOL---Not really, all I originally wanted to do was agree with Todd.

BTW: I love the way the little Eyeball jumps up & down every time the hammer hits the top of the head!!!!  Cracks me up!

Bear

Hot Threads