new pellet smoker ?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I can't speak for the Yoder but a lot of folks here have them and love them. I can however speak for the RT 700. It is an absolutely incredible cooker. I wouldn't trade mine for love nor money....and I have a patio full of nice cookers. That one was quick to become my favorite. Never owned a Traeger but from what folks are saying, you may want to stay away from that one. They just aren't of the same quality as some of the others like Rec Tec, Yoder, Camp Chef, etc. They started the technology but their advancements have stagnated while other manufacturers have left them in the dust. This is all just supposition based on what I've read, not from experience so please take it with a grain of salt.

Robert

Reactions: firechief57
I can't speak for the Yoder but a lot of folks here have them and love them. I can however speak for the RT 700. It is an absolutely incredible cooker. I wouldn't trade mine for love nor money....and I have a patio full of nice cookers. That one was quick to become my favorite. Never owned a Traeger but from what folks are saying, you may want to stay away from that one.
Second that! well said. I would go rec tec. just love my RT 700!

Reactions: firechief57
ive got a ys640 built like a tank and runs like a champ. i just moved to an apartment with no porch and have to sell it. if your close to new mexico and interested let me know
thanks but sorry man about 2000 miles away ! im sure you'll have no trouble selling that !

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky