New oklahoma joe highlander first smoke

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Morning guys,
Ok so I got about 8pm last night and was so tired I went to bed!! I left my butt to do what she needed to do. Here is the end result
16859396667426945504339024579448.jpg

I wish I had used foil to wrap. That's a learning cure for me for next time.
16859397509903720930523415694267.jpg

Not bad juices are still there and the smell is great too.

Looks delicious! Bet it tasted better anyway since you're not dead tired anymore.

Ryan

Reactions: Pit pixie
Great looking cook all the way around. The pic showing the cook temps had me thrown for a loop at first. "how is she cooking at that low of a temp?!?!?!?" Then I looked again and saw the C for Celsius. Then I remembered you were across the pond.
You did great on a new cooker. Keep those cooks coming!!

Jim

Great looking cook all the way around. The pic showing the cook temps had me thrown for a loop at first. "how is she cooking at that low of a temp?!?!?!?" Then I looked again and saw the C for Celsius. Then I remembered you were across the pond.
You did great on a new cooker. Keep those cooks coming!!

Jim
Same lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky