• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rja

Original poster
May 21, 2007
I love to eat. I am not new to the art of smoking, although it is on a very small scale. My favorite would have to be smoked venison, but my Salmon isn't bad.

I have a wife & three daughters so any activity that gets me outside for some quite time is a blessing.

I am looking forward to beign a member of this forum.

PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
Welcome to SMF !
There are a lot of great people here to help when you need it.
Don't forget to sign up for Jeff's Free 5 day eCourse

Welcome to the forum rja. I look forward to you sharing with us. Please feel free to ask questions and to use the knowledge placed here from some really nice folks.

Bill

Welcome aborad rja! Look forward to your posts. Michigan is climbing, watch out Texas our numbers are growing!!

Welcome aboard! Lots of great folks with great information here, you'll love it!

Welcome to SMF, rja. Since you did register, that makes you a member along with the rest of us smokinâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji] souls!!

Enjoy the Forums!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky