• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

rja

Joined May 21, 2007
I love to eat. I am not new to the art of smoking, although it is on a very small scale. My favorite would have to be smoked venison, but my Salmon isn't bad.

I have a wife & three daughters so any activity that gets me outside for some quite time is a blessing.

I am looking forward to beign a member of this forum.

triple b

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 27, 2007
Welcome to SMF !
There are a lot of great people here to help when you need it.
Don't forget to sign up for Jeff's Free 5 day eCourse

wvsmokeman

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 17, 2006
Welcome to the SMF! There are a lot of great folks here. Glad to have you aboard.

hillbillysmoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 7, 2007
Welcome to the forum rja. I look forward to you sharing with us. Please feel free to ask questions and to use the knowledge placed here from some really nice folks.

Bill

jts70

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Mar 12, 2007
Welcome aborad rja! Look forward to your posts. Michigan is climbing, watch out Texas our numbers are growing!!

hawgheaven

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 5, 2007
Welcome aboard! Lots of great folks with great information here, you'll love it!

squeezy

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 17, 2005
And a great big welcome from Canada to SMF!

Great place to learn and share ...

squeezy

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 17, 2005
BBQ capital of the world ... Hmmm?

Where can I get a pair of those 'rose' colored glasses Bubba?

deejaydebi

Legendary Pitmaster
Joined Nov 18, 2006
Welcome RJA -

If you have any questions feel free to throw em out there you'll get an answer in short order!

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Jul 7, 2005
Welcome to SMF, rja. Since you did register, that makes you a member along with the rest of us smokinâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji] souls!!

Enjoy the Forums!!

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.