• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hoppin mama

Original poster
Feb 11, 2007
smoker widow glad to be here. I would tell you about my smoker but you already know about it. I think its time he shared with me how it works. I,m glad to be here and the chance to share and compare.

Welcome Hoppin Mama -

That smoker is in my dreams! You've got one of the best smokers around now all you gotta do is get in there and do it!

:-D

Welcome to the Forums, hoppin mama

Welcome hoppin mama, it's nice to have another couple join in the fun !!!:D

tonto1117 & Bud's BBQ

Welcome hoppin mama. Glad you're involved with the hubby's hobby. How long til there's a little smoker sittin next to the Hot Rod General? :shock: I saw a cute mini smoker set up on a trailer on eBay, maybe msmith can go to work makin a mini version (Little Corporal) and call it Napoleon ;)

Keep Smokin

Thanks for all of the welcomes. There may be a few things we dont do togather as a family but cooking and eating aint one of them. Some of this families best times are around the General. Yes a bus would be a good idea cause when we get togather we are our own crowd.
Hey HOOKED bet i can cook on the General better.
Cheech we might have to work out a time table for the computer but the General has two sides we can use at once.
P.C. I would love to have a smoker of my own but we just dont have enough drive way plus I think General might get a little jealous maybe if we give it a girls name it would be ok.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky