New member...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fatboycoalition

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Apr 8, 2016
Oceanside/Murrieta CA
Been buying a lot of smoked meats lately and the wife is tired of paying for it. She wants to buy a smoker and smoke our own. Living in Southern California. Since I am new to the game any and all advice is welcomed...

Welcome from SC. I'll have to remember, if I want a new smoker, just go out and spend a lot of money on already smoked meat.

This is a great site and there are lots of really good folks who are eager to share their ideas and tips. All you have to do is ask and keep reading.

Good luck and good smokin', Joe :grilling_smilie:

Reactions: fatboycoalition
welcome1.gif
To SMF glad to have you on board lot of great guys and gals here with tons of info. Take the time to read Initial Greetings on Home page it contains a lot of helpful info.

Reactions: fatboycoalition
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky