New member says HI

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well......I'll ask you like I do all the folks out of the US....Occasionally Share pics of home for you. I like to see places I'll never get a chance to visit.

Jim

Hi again folks,
Just got phone back from repairs,
I can certainly add some scenery pics to go with my food pics, the last pig we did was down at a local river camping, but the next one planned is on the west coast of the South Island, so will be sure to take the scenery into account for those that are interested.

And holy cured and smoked duck feet, WTF is with the adds on this site….? It took me half an hour to write this, since my keyboard disappears every 3 letters and accidentally click on an add I’ve already closed, then need to come back to page and start again…….
G just get it, but where’s the close button for the first 5 mins of the add, and stealing my keyboard isn’t very nice.

Thanks again though guys..

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky