New Member post

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

huskerfan1414

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 28, 2013
Nebraska
Hello Everyone--

huskerfan1414 here coming at you from Nebraska.  Got my first smoker for Christmas from my fiance.  It's a Masterbuilt dual-fuel electric smoker and after my first smoke I'm very pleased with it.  I've been lurking the boards since before I even got my smoker and felt the need to join finally.  Had my first smoke today and after a little panicking it all went well.  It was quite an experience.  As I told my fiance while my pork was smoking, "this must be what it's like waiting in the lobby for the birth of a child."  A lot of excitement and anxiety!  Found a new hobby.

Can't believe all the great information on here.  Hopefully with more experience I can offer some advice that can be helpful to someone out there the way you all helped me with your great advice.

Thanks!

Welcome to the group, and congrats on that new smoker!  You'll find that this is a great place to share ideas on smoking, grilling, etc.  There are plenty of folks here who genuinely enjoy helping one another.  Looking forward to your input, and just ask when you need anything...someone here will surely have the answer.

Red

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky