Wiki New Member Post Approval Process

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
In case you're wondering why your posts are taking a little while to show up:

We love new members and most of the time, new members are here to learn, contribute and just be good citizens.

But.. sometimes people sign up here just to advertise, promote their products, or some other sort of black hat practice.

I know.. gasp!

For that reason, your first several posts will have to be approved before they show up on the forum.

Once the software sees that you are here for the right reason and you are NOT a leech just trying to game the system, you will be allowed to post at will without any pre-approval process.

We try to approve posts as quickly as possible but sometimes if it's during weekends, late evening or at night, it can take a little longer.

Be patient, let the process work and you'll be a full-fledged and approved member in no time😀

s.o.p. these days on many sites and a great idea. as long as they know about it in advance they should have no problem with the system. thanks Jeff

At one time it was 10 posts before you got paroled. I'm not sure what it is now.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky