New member..indiana

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

23modelt

Original poster
Nov 28, 2007
North Webster, Indiana
Hello, Been reading posts for some time. Finally joined so I could see the photos. I like to make ethnic sausage. Use the Iran grinder (works great) and "SausageMaker" 5 lb stuffer. Have been making fresh for years but Just recently started smoking. First try was with a "Lil Chief". Jammed it with 15 lbs. Was up until 4AM waiting for 152 degrees. It did turn out good but after that ordeal, I immediately bought a SS Masterbuilt from Cabella's. Smoked 10 Lbs before Thanksgiving. It was a real hit at the Family get-together.
Thanks for all your help!

ModelT:

Good to have you as a new member. I still have two Chief Smokers. One Little and one Big. Hang onto that, just in case you ever want to do the long, low & slow Salmon smoke. That is why I keep mine. Once had a
28-T. That was when I was a kid. Sure wish I had it back. But then, you can't read the future.

Anyway, welcome to the site. I know you will enjoy yourself.

Skip

Welcome to SMF! This is a great place to learn and share about smoking, including sausage making. The folks around here are friendly and willing to answer questions, but then you already know that.

Glad to have you aboard.

Welcome to the SMF. Looks as if you're getting into the traffic lane, good deal. Keep reading around, there is a wealth of information on this site, some good laughs too!

Welcome aboard modelT, glad to have you with us!

Got any pics of the car?
wink.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky