New member in Eastern PA

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sbaker25

Original poster
Jan 3, 2023
My name is Shane and I'm new to the forum. I bought a Kamado Joe a couple years back and have really enjoyed smoking meats with it. Recently went down the rabbit hole of sausage making and decided that I want a vertical smoker. I was zeroing in on a pellet smoker when I discovered gravity fed charcoal and insulated vertical cabinet style smokers. One of these is in my future :).

Welcome from Mississippi!

Lots of great folks here with many ways to spend your money...LOL!
Look forward to your posts and pics (we are visually oriented)!

Jim

My name is Shane and I'm new to the forum. I bought a Kamado Joe a couple years back and have really enjoyed smoking meats with it. Recently went down the rabbit hole of sausage making and decided that I want a vertical smoker. I was zeroing in on a pellet smoker when I discovered gravity fed charcoal and insulated vertical cabinet style smokers. One of these is in my future :).
Welcome, from Ft Lauderdale.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky