New member in Columbia, MO

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

comosmoker

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Mar 12, 2013
Columbia, MO
Hello everyone! I am from Columbia, MO. I purchased a horizontal smoker about 15 years ago and had mixed results using it. I didn't know what I was doing and the world wide web was not as it is today. I have been cooking on the Weber 22.5" kettle since then and have loved it! Now that I am old(er) and wiser and have all this great information at my fingertips, I have decided to try it again. I just purchased a Brinkman TMLE yesterday with the help and information from this site. I have been researching what kind of smoker to purchase for about 3 months now and finally decided on the TMLE. There are other websites that say "stay away from the horizontal smokers", but with the modifications and information from everyone here, I look to be successful and improve my smoking techniques. If anyone has any other suggestions for the TMLE, feel free to provide them. I will be checking back here throughout the day. I will also update my profile....as soon as I figure out how to do that! Thanks, again, in advance for all suggestions and useful information you provide. Happy smoking!!!Troy (CoMoSmoker)

welcome1.gif
 to SMF!  We are so glad you joined us!

Also....sign up for Jeff's E-course.  It's great and you will learn so much from it!  http://www.smoking-meat.com/smoking-basics-ecourse

The Course is great for anyone no matter what your experience level may be!

If you need any help roaming around the forums....just holler!  Happy to help out!

Kat

Thank you for the welcomes! I have signed up for the E-course and have received the first module. Very good information! I am having trouble subscribing tho. Any suggestions? It may be my browser....we really need an update here at work...

Welcome aboard, Troy! Glad you joined us. You've found a great place to learn and share info. Lots of friendly and knowledgeable folks here who enjoy helping.

Show me Smoke, you probably know a lot of people I work with or have worked with. How long have you been in Kansas?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky