New member Hello

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JamskiBBQ

Original poster
Jan 7, 2022
Hi all,

Built-in Propane BBQ, Traegar with a cold smoke chamber added and my MES40. Many older charcoal smokers but they are now history.

Just Joined trying to get info to fix my Masterbuilt.
I have been smoking fish (salmon mostly from yearly Alaska trips) and most other types of BBQ especially
Briskets, ribs and turkeys for over 30 years now. Looking forward to helping when I can and finding solutions and recipes.

Thanks all,

James Vollmer

Last edited:
Welcome From South Carolina's Thoroughbred Country 🍻
John
It has been 4 years since my last Homebrew. It is fun , but i have to cut back. I still have some strong ales aging 4 years since my last batch. if we have a slow spring I might just have to make a few more batches.

Bottoms up
James

Welcome from Tennessee. Lived in Alaska for 6yrs. We have been going back yearly except 2020-2021 😒
My Buddy was forester on POW island outside of Ketchikan for many years. Started fishing the rivers for Coho and it is addicting, we have been going back ever since except for the Covid year. But went back this September and had a blast.

Reactions: TNJAKE
Another welcome from South Carolina!! I love fishing for silvers in Alaska, but haven't been back in a couple of years. But I'll be back again this year...

Reactions: JamskiBBQ
Welcome from RI.

Lots of MB owners here including myself.What model and what issue is a great place to start.

Another welcome from South Carolina!! I love fishing for silvers in Alaska, but haven't been back in a couple of years. But I'll be back again this year...
Last year was great Limits for most days and plenty of Jacks which are very tasty and don't count for a daly limit, where we fish. I think 2023 is gonna be off the hook since there was very little fishing pressure in 2020 due to covid restrictions. Tight lines.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky