New member from S.C.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

s. carolina smoker

Original poster
Hi folks,

My name is Rick Watson. I am from Simpsonville S.C. and have only been smoking for a short while. I am 44 years old and just got married (again) 2 weeks ago. I have a brinkman offset horizontal and will have a vertical this weekend. A friend of mine just can't take the waiting and tending to the fire so he is giving his to me. I did know the brand until I started writing this post but for the life of me I can't remember it now. Is that a sign of something? I hope to learn alot about the art of smoking meats from you all and maybe one day someone can learn a little bit from me. If there are any other members from S.C. let me know.

Thanks!
Rick

Welcome Rick, Settle down and grab a cold one, youâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ll like it here, there are some real knowledgable guys/gals who really know the ins and outs of smoking. Ya might want to check out Jeffâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s Smoking basics eCourse for an overall outlook at Q! Check out our forums if you need something specific or just ask!
wink.gif

Welcome to SMF Rick!!! You don't need a doctor, I have one of those Dec. Birthdays too. It always throws me off and I gotta stop to think how old I am. :oops:

Again welcome, have fun, and post often!

Rick, don't know how to put this to you gentle like but them bouts of brain burps will sneak up on you more and more the older you get. . .Now what else was I going to mention. . . Oh yeah! Welcome to SMF and I'm looking forward to seeing your posts in the forums.

Enjoy!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky