New member from MS.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Boardtowndawg

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Dec 6, 2018
New member from Mississippi. I’m a young guy that’s picked up smoking here recently. Excited to learn more.

Right now I’m using a Char-grilled with offset smoker but I’m looking at getting an Old Country Smokehouse smoker.

Welcome to the forum. You'll have tons of questions as you learn and try new things. Don't hesitate to ask, the folks on this form are amazingly helpful and knowledgeable. Can't wait to see some pictures of some of you first smokes.

Thanks I’ve been looking around the forum and seen a lot of stuff I’m ready to try.

Welcome BTD! Don't let the size of the forum and the wealth of information here overwhelm you. And like we say "The only dumb question is the one you don't ask!"

Welcome to the site. Glad to have you join up.

Chris

Thanks, I think I’m gonna smoke some hamburgers soon. My co-worker says they are awesome. I have done a Butt that turned out pretty good and a couple chuck roasts I made into burnt ends.

Thanks, I think I’m gonna smoke some hamburgers soon. My co-worker says they are awesome. I have done a Butt that turned out pretty good and a couple chuck roasts I made into burnt ends.

Do a search for the beer-can burger. It will wow your friends.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky