New member from Illinois

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Welcome to the SMF. Nice pics of the sausage, you're getting right into the fast lane. It's all good my friend.

To answer a few questions;
1) I am famous, (some might say infamous) using that screen name on may boards, including LTH and the site where I have a number of my recipes http://wamah.myfreeforum.org/.

2) According to my old Russian grandmother, the only three secret ingredients in the world are garlic; dill and a grandma's love. Most sausage recipes are pretty basic with minor spice/herbal tweaks to individual taste. In future I will share any unusual sausage/charcuterie recipes that are not currently posted here.

3) For chisoxjim, I was reared on the south side and can still remember when fire commissioner Quinn set off the air-raid sirens when the Sox won the pennant in 1959.

Thanks for the welcome...

"Bread machine" Tomato/Basil Brad in the oven this morning

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky