New Masterbuilt 40” Heat

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

AdrianTudur

Original poster
May 7, 2021
I just got a new masterbuilt 40” smoker and one thing I noticed is the exterior gets way hotter then my last smoker which was a masterbuilt 30”. I was wondering if that’s normal the exterior is getting to hot to touch or should I return the unit.

No experience with new but I think a phone call to MB is in order. Doesn't sound right but maybe they backed off on the insulation ?

No experience with new but I think a phone call to MB is in order. Doesn't sound right but maybe they backed off on the insulation ?
I would love to call them but when you call the number it says they moved everything to online and you can’t talk to anyone. The side gets so hot that it will basically burn you if you keep your hand there.

I see it it is customer form completion only. That is pretty p!ss poor customer service in my mind. A simple question and you will be waiting up to a week for an answer, " WRONG MASTERBUILT "

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky