New Logo!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

nmayeux

Meat Mopper
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jun 20, 2006
Marietta, GA
Here is the new logo for our team, and we have an identical one that says "Noah's BBQ" for our little business as well.
Enjoy!
908a1f26_vbattach10695.jpg

AWSOME! Simply Awsome! I really like that logo! Best wishes and Godspeed on your endeavours!
Cheers!
Monty

Noah, is this the final version?

I think the girlie pig needs to have a green drink (margarita mod)

(and I think she's hot)

As someone once stated, I'd hit that.

Good looking logo, for the Noah's BBQ is it two pigs, two chickens, two cows walking up the gangplank leading into the ark which happens to look like your smoker?

Couldn't afford two different logos, so we went with two different names! :) Also, this is the prototype, as the drink is a margarita, and the flag has a pig scull and crossbones. You can't read the can, but it says "Uncle Bud," which is what my little girl calls my wife's brother. We just wanted something fun, as this is what it is to us.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky