new kitchen

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
kitchen remodel for the nest few weeks....above is the pic of the old stuff taken out...pics of cabinets and appliances getting put in as we goO coming day to day

Good luck. The wife and I are starting the same thing in a couple of weeks, and it will end early this summer when I install a hardwood floor.

Feel free to share any lessons you learn along the way!

By putting the hardwood floor in last will result in problems installing and or repairing a dishwasher.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

had to put cabinets in first cause I have to paint them before the appliances go in...didn't have a dishwasher before so this will be a first.....tie in kitchen because of said hardwood problem

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky