• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

new kitchen

raastros2

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 1, 2012
kitchen remodel for the nest few weeks....above is the pic of the old stuff taken out...pics of cabinets and appliances getting put in as we goO coming day to day

bertman

Meat Mopper
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 27, 2013
Good luck. The wife and I are starting the same thing in a couple of weeks, and it will end early this summer when I install a hardwood floor.

Feel free to share any lessons you learn along the way!

johgre078

Smoke Blower
Joined Jan 12, 2013
By putting the hardwood floor in last will result in problems installing and or repairing a dishwasher.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

raastros2

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 1, 2012
had to put cabinets in first cause I have to paint them before the appliances go in...didn't have a dishwasher before so this will be a first.....tie in kitchen because of said hardwood problem

hambone1950

Master of the Pit
Group Lead
Joined Jul 23, 2012
Looks great , man. Love a nice new kitchen. That will be great. Good luck.

raastros2

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 1, 2012
appliances came today so more "k-view" (kitchen view) coming later this afternoon

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.