New-ish

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokinsullivan

Original poster
Nov 12, 2020
Hey crew! I'm Charles from Alabama. I got into smoking meat with a Masterbuilt propane (don't hate me) and made some pretty good stuff. I'm since moved on to my Vision Grills Komado which I LOVE! I got into KCBS competition with a few of my buddies in 2019 and began making progress on the rankings...then COVID ugh. Hopefully the 2021 season will go off without a hitch.
I haven't found an meat I don't like to smoke but my go to is always baby backs, not full competition style but I do wrap with some honey or brown sugar then finish with a set sauce like sweet baby rays.

Hey crew! I'm Charles from Alabama. I got into smoking meat with a Masterbuilt propane (don't hate me) and made some pretty good stuff. I'm since moved on to my Vision Grills Komado which I LOVE! I got into KCBS competition with a few of my buddies in 2019 and began making progress on the rankings...then COVID ugh. Hopefully the 2021 season will go off without a hitch.
I haven't found an meat I don't like to smoke but my go to is always baby backs, not full competition style but I do wrap with some honey or brown sugar then finish with a set sauce like sweet baby rays.
Welcome to the group of greatness!

Reactions: smokinsullivan
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky