• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New-ish

Joined Nov 12, 2020
Hey crew! I'm Charles from Alabama. I got into smoking meat with a Masterbuilt propane (don't hate me) and made some pretty good stuff. I'm since moved on to my Vision Grills Komado which I LOVE! I got into KCBS competition with a few of my buddies in 2019 and began making progress on the rankings...then COVID ugh. Hopefully the 2021 season will go off without a hitch.
I haven't found an meat I don't like to smoke but my go to is always baby backs, not full competition style but I do wrap with some honey or brown sugar then finish with a set sauce like sweet baby rays.

tag0401

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Apr 5, 2018
Welcome to SMF from South Carolina. Wanting to dive into comps myself when this is all over.

Yofrankie

Joined Oct 25, 2020
Hey crew! I'm Charles from Alabama. I got into smoking meat with a Masterbuilt propane (don't hate me) and made some pretty good stuff. I'm since moved on to my Vision Grills Komado which I LOVE! I got into KCBS competition with a few of my buddies in 2019 and began making progress on the rankings...then COVID ugh. Hopefully the 2021 season will go off without a hitch.
I haven't found an meat I don't like to smoke but my go to is always baby backs, not full competition style but I do wrap with some honey or brown sugar then finish with a set sauce like sweet baby rays.
Welcome to the group of greatness!

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.