NEW Inkbird thermometer/probes carry case/organizer.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fxsales1959

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Dec 17, 2019
PembrokePines, FL
hey Y'all
sometimes when the warden is away from the funds account I get to click "add to cart." I can't remember if this was an Amazon suggestions or how I found it, but it's a real nice organizer.
i'm a big fan of the Inkbird IBBQ-4T wifi thermometer with 4 probes. If you are the same you might have probes all over the place in the cooking tools drawer.
Pictured here is a great little case that houses the head-end as well as 4 probes in the mesh compartment. Unfortunately since I clicked they have changed their offerings on Amazon an the price went from $12.89 to $18.00. Maybe if the fine folks at Ink bird monitor this they might make and offer here for the SMF gang.

I don't know if links are allowed or show up here. Sorry if I broke rules.
now my 4 probes and head unit are always together.
that's all
john
IMG-2837.JPG

Last edited:
That is pretty nice, but I am a little OCD and keep it all in the original box (I have a different model than the one you have.)

Reactions: fxsales1959
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky