New Here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

toddam310

Original poster
Jun 9, 2006
Paris...IL
Hello All,

My name is Todd and I am from East Central Illinois. I was raised an avid griller and recently have moved into smoking. Purchased a Brinkmann Smoke`N Pit last year and I have been learning as I go. I am looking forward to picking some experienced minds and eventually being a mind that can be picked.

Todd

Welcome to SMF, Todd. You have found the "Fountain of Smoking Knowledge". We have members here that have been smoking foods almost forever and others that are just starting out and all are willing to help you along. The only thing you have to remember is to ask. Check out tulsajeffs' Smoking Basics Course, there is a lot of good "Need to know" information in there.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky