New Guy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sam307

Original poster
Jun 26, 2022
Hello from Inner Banks of North Carolina. Looking forward to learning as much as I can. At present I only have a Char-Griller gas grill with a drum smoker attachment. I’m using an A-Maze-N smoker tube for smoke creation in the drum attached to the grill. So far so good with short smoking times.

Reactions: JLeonard
Welcome to SMF from Utah. Search, read and ask all you want. this site upped my game in every way. Great people here.

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Welcome from Mississippi. Look forward to your post and pics. Be warned though....There are a bunch of enablers on here that will feed your addiction and lighten your wallet (me included)! LOL.
Jim

Welcome from Minnesota. Sounds like you are off to a good start. Ask any questions you might have, there are lots of answers here!

Welcome from Iowa! Glad you joined us! And no worries...we definitely have no issues telling you what you want and or need! :emoji_blush: Personally I only have 4 smokers...that's not near enough lol!

Ryan

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard
Hello from Inner Banks of North Carolina. Looking forward to learning as much as I can. At present I only have a Char-Griller gas grill with a drum smoker attachment. I’m using an A-Maze-N smoker tube for smoke creation in the drum attached to the grill. So far so good with short smoking times.
Welcome from TX!

Thanks everyone for the welcoming. I would like to start making a simple bacon recipe which I’ve been researching here. Lots to read!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky