New Guy Here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tgk24w

Original poster
Nov 29, 2006
Well Im a new guy here. I live in TEXAS and just built me a Smokehouse.
I am using an old cast iron Wood stove for the fire box and I hope to smoke some sausage and other things.

This is a great site.

I do a lot of hunting and have a lot of wild hog and venison to try in my smoker. I am going to make some HOG&DEER sausage fairly soon and would like a Jalepeno sausage recipe to try.

Welcome. I too am fairly new here and have recieved a great welcome. The folks here are really good with helping out if you have questions. I signed up for the 5 day course and even though I am only on the second day, I have learned. recommend it. Well gotta run for now. Good luck with the smoking

welcome. i am a newbie too. i am in waco. what part of tx you in? i just finished the 5-day course last weekend. it is an excellent read.

tgk24w, welcome to SMF. Lots of great stuff here to read and learn from. We also love pictures. When you get a chance, post some pics of your smokehouse. We'd love to see your setup.

Enjoy!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky