• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New Guy Here

tgk24w

Joined Nov 29, 2006
Well Im a new guy here. I live in TEXAS and just built me a Smokehouse.
I am using an old cast iron Wood stove for the fire box and I hope to smoke some sausage and other things.

This is a great site.

I do a lot of hunting and have a lot of wild hog and venison to try in my smoker. I am going to make some HOG&DEER sausage fairly soon and would like a Jalepeno sausage recipe to try.

jconstable

Joined Nov 20, 2006
Welcome. I too am fairly new here and have recieved a great welcome. The folks here are really good with helping out if you have questions. I signed up for the 5 day course and even though I am only on the second day, I have learned. recommend it. Well gotta run for now. Good luck with the smoking

peter

Fire Starter
Joined Aug 17, 2006
Good food, Great people, What a great site....

Welcome to the best forum on the net, lots of ideas and information, Share some pics and successes...

chris_harper

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Nov 21, 2006
welcome. i am a newbie too. i am in waco. what part of tx you in? i just finished the 5-day course last weekend. it is an excellent read.

ultramag

SMF Events Planning Committee
Joined Apr 17, 2006
Welcome to SMF tgk!!! Glad you decided to join up.

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Jul 7, 2005
tgk24w, welcome to SMF. Lots of great stuff here to read and learn from. We also love pictures. When you get a chance, post some pics of your smokehouse. We'd love to see your setup.

Enjoy!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.