New guy from Georgia

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Qazaq15

Original poster
Jan 5, 2023
My name's Mike, I stumbled across this forum looking for sausage recipes. I love deer hunting, and figuring out different ways to prepare venison. I've made a lot of jerky in past years, which is a huge hit with family and friends. This year I bought a smoker and I'm looking to use it to make as much jerky and sausage as I can!

Welcome Mike from SE ID, glad ya joined us! My fam and I love big game hunting, jerky and sausage!

You’ve come to the right place, be warned though… there are enablers here that love to help ya spend your money! 😂

Welcome aboard from O-H-I-O! Start posting some venison cooks! ......wait a second, that sounds good....im going to go thaw some deer brats!

Welcome from Dacula Ga. You'll find this is the best place to be.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky