New Guy From Florida

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
hey Daryl, good to see another south florida guy on here, not to many smokers down in the Miami area, I live in Aventura not to far south of Wellington, glad to see another Gator fan on the site!!!
where is the comp you entered i never see em advertised except for the one in homestead once a year?

La Caja China is probably the smoker of choice down that way huh. Ive been to Aventura but dont know it well.

The contest was in Deerfield. My neighbor heard about it while buying some wood at a bbq store down in Pompano or something. It wasnt a sanctioned event and was put on by the Chamber. I think they want to get sanctioned at some point.

The next one we are going to do is a FBA event in Palm Beach Gardens.

Go Gators.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky