New guy from Buffalo

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

aalmeter

Original poster
May 8, 2007
Hello everyone. I was told I should stop by and introduce myself. I'm fairly new to smoking. I started last year with a small Weber smoker, and I'm now in the process of building one out of a 450 gallon oil tank.

I'm sure I'll be posting plenty of questions in the future, as there seems to be a wealth of knowledge on this board.

Welcome to the SMF, keep us informed, we like new projects
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Welcome to the SMF........we want plenty of pics...so get that camera ready.

Also......try to take pics of the process of building your new smoker!!

Welcome to the SMF AAlmeter. Sounds like a great smoker you have in the works!! Keep us updated with pics if you can.

Glad you found us!!

Welcome to the forum glad you joined us. We have just about every shape and size of smokers you can imagine. To me theres nothing like building your own and reaping the rewards. Keep us posted on the progress.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky