• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New from NC

slugger

Joined Jul 4, 2016
New to the smoked meat world (as in DIY that is).  I've tried it a couple times before with a charcoal smoker, but this past weekend I dipped my toes into the wood pellet smoker world by buying a Traeger Jr. Elite 20.  It was $150 off the normal MSRP at Costco so I figured this would be my starter grill for right now.

Located in Wilmington, NC.  Retired military, cancer survivor.  And my first rack of ribs on the new Traeger!

mike5051

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 7, 2015
Welcome to SMF!  Those ribs look great!
  Thank you for your service and happy Independence Day!

Mike

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Welcome to the forum!

Glad to have you with us!

Good looking ribs!

Al

joe black

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 25, 2015
Welcome from SC. It's good to have you here on this great site. Thank you for your service.

rabbithutch

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 15, 2011
Howdy!

Thank you for your service in our behalf.

Those ribs look like a home run.

How long have you been in New Hanover County?

papa t

Meat Mopper
Joined Jan 12, 2016
Hey welcome to the site for Michigan. I am also have a Trager myself I love mine and enjoyed it very much I'm sure you will yours good luck and happy smoking papa t

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.