New Forum.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
We now have a new forum in the Community Section. Its call Blowing Smoke Around the Smoker. This is a place if you want to chat about not smoking related things. We hope everyone enjoys.

maybe this thread should be a permanent fixture at the top of the "Recent Activity" page for a while until people knows it's here ?... Kinda like the feller that's asking about internet service

This forum is for feller's like him.

Hopefully it won't end up like so many other forums in that it gradually separates into it's own forum with an exclusive audience. And the attendant "cliques". Part of what makes this forum so enjoyable is the fact that it's thus far remained true to what it is, a BBQ forum. Not a social club. That being said,  I guess off topic forums can be fun.

I guess you all knew SOMEBODY had to whine about the change. :)

The only constant is change.  Enjoy, gives yet another reason to stay here and communicate!

Thanks Jeff & all those was involved in making this happen,

all I can say is it's was just a matter of time before a forum was added so you can bring up topics

that didn't fit no where else!!

So it's a good thing in my opinion.

al

maybe this thread should be a permanent fixture at the top of the "Recent Activity" page for a while until people knows it's here ?... Kinda like the feller that's asking about internet service
I just found it by following the internet thread.I thought this was a forum for the cigar smokers.lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky