New Forum Member

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dogman60

Fire Starter
Original poster
Aug 8, 2016
My Name is Dave I am new to this site as a member but often look at some of the info . I live in Jupiter Florida have been a backcountry fly fishing guide and upland bird dog trainer all of my life  and a free lance writer and phtog.  Have been smoking and cooking wild game and native fish for a good deal of my days - but always can learn and  be open to new methods and techniques for handling fish and meat .  I have used many of the different products and methods to cure and cook with both cold and hot smoker  devices - and methods . The post on the little chief smoker caught my eye so i  joined to add a few " pearls"  about low temperature smoking .  thanks DK

Hi Dave!

welcome1.gif
  to SMF!

Glad to have you with us!

Al

Reactions: dogman60
texas.gif
  Good afternoon and welcome to the forum, from another hot day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

Reactions: dogman60
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky