"New" Carousel?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
It's not actually a carousel anymore since the images don't scroll .... more of a compilation of featured posts.

I have been wanting to go to a grid system for the featured threads at the top of the page for a while. Right now we are testing it but it is similar to what it could look like if we can make it work right.

Glad to hear some of you like it.. in my opinion it's nice to see everything that's featured all at once instead of having to wait on the images to slide through.

I have been wanting to go to a grid system for the featured threads at the top of the page for a while. Right now we are testing it but it is similar to what it could look like if we can make it work right.

Glad to hear some of you like it.. in my opinion it's nice to see everything that's featured all at once instead of having to wait on the images to slide through.
It's ok, but would be better, IMO, without the huge text in each panel. It may not be possible to eliminate that aspect, but I find it somewhat distracting.

No complaints here and I certainly hope that no one took it that way. I was just curious...

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky