New BBQ Show

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

brokenwing

Meat Mopper
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Mar 30, 2010
Northern Maryland
Its called Best In Smoke, on Food Network Channel!  Premieres May 8 at 10 pm.  I dont know if it will be any good, but I will be checking it out.  Anyshow about bbq draws my attention lol.

If it's gonna be like all the other competition shows on Food Network, I'll pass. I find them to be boring and more than a bit pretentious. Did a quick google search and what I found was not encouraging, I'll pass for sure.

Well im going to watch the first few episodes and see what its all about.  I have to let my fellow smokers no when a bbq show is coming on, as we all love the hobby.

If it is the least bit good FN will change the format after the first season and screw it up  ala Pitmasters.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky