• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New at this

tom1

Joined Feb 13, 2014
Hi, Tom1 here.I am from central Ohio.I started building a block smokehouse per tje 50's plan the weather has put a pause on that for now.I have never smoked anything and will be asking questions as I run into problems.Thanks to Tulsa Jeff for the warm welcome.

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
[h3]
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h3][h3]  [/h3][h3]Gary[/h3]

tom1

Joined Feb 13, 2014
Not any recent ones because of the snow.I am 9 courses of block out of the ground.3 courses in the ground.3 more courses of block, if the weather would ever warm-up. Thanks for asking. Tom

dj-ia

Fire Starter
Joined Feb 13, 2014
Hello all, Doug from Iowa. I have read here for years and finally joined. Awesome information! I smoke on my Cookshack SM025 of 4 years, and my Kamado Joe classic of 2 years. Oh also have a couple variations of the AMS's for cheese and fish. Look forward to learning more.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.