New addition to the family

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice!  What did that run you?

I may have to buy one of those for my summer trips!

Bill

$199. It's cheaper to make a mini WSM to be sure. I've always wanted a model 1880 but they discontinued the model in 1983 ...and I gave my mini to my son to get him started. This one will replace the mini in the RV. So pretty much an unreasonable purchase. LOL

I guess I should have originally posted this in the WSM group. If an admin can move it I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:
Super jealous, had a baby 7 months ago and now its xmas time ao money is a little tight or else I would have bought one already! Hope to see some qview off this little feller

NICE.......................
icon14.gif

Bama,

Now that you've had that for a few month, how do you like it? I'm using an MES but recently built a Mini. I like the Mini so much I'm thinking about buying the 18"  WSM or maybe even the 22" monster. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky