New addition to the CI arsenal

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice new toy we seem to always to be adding something to our collection. I guess its a guy's thing.

Warren
Warren
It sure does seem that way. We buy one thing and then it leads to buying another thing.
Thanks for the like too.

Stuart

Man Stuart what a find!

Looks really versatile.

Yes we could really do with a break from the heat....don't tell Ray. :emoji_laughing: :emoji_laughing:

John

John,

It sure is a versatile old school "multicooker".
:emoji_laughing: :emoji_laughing: Ray sure does like the heat up there. Give him a couple more years and he might change his tune...nah! :emoji_laughing:

Thanks for the like too.

Stuart

Boy howdy Stuart, that is one great looking setup, big Like! The looks of the delicious chuckie make getting one kind of tempting, but I just don't think I'd get the use out of it, I'll just have to suffer with what I've got. Heck, won't be long now I'll be sparking up the old crockpot! RAY

Reactions: SecondHandSmoker
Boy howdy Stuart, that is one great looking setup, big Like! The looks of the delicious chuckie make getting one kind of tempting, but I just don't think I'd get the use out of it, I'll just have to suffer with what I've got. Heck, won't be long now I'll be sparking up the old crockpot! RAY

Thanks Ray. I didn't think I would get much use out of the thing either. But since posting this, I've used the DO a couple more times in the oven. I like that more stuff can fit in this DO than our 6QT crockpot

Stuart

Looks great Stuart! Nice add to your already impressive collection.

Mike,
Thank you. The rest of the CI is all Lodge stuff. No Wagner or Griswold 😢

Stuart

Reactions: sawhorseray
wow, missed this post too somehow. That's a nice piece you have there! Definitely can't have too much cast iron!

Very nice
Ryan

Reactions: SecondHandSmoker
wow, missed this post too somehow. That's a nice piece you have there! Definitely can't have too much cast iron!

Very nice
Ryan

Thanks Ryan.
The more I use it, the more I love it.
Still haven't had the chance to see how the roaster and sportsman grill combo works.

Stuart

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky