• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New addition to the CI arsenal

Steve H

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2018
As for the grill itself, I love the thing.
It sure has been nice grilling with charcoal again after a 45 year hiatus.
The grill is perfect for two people.
Half a chimney of lump or briquettes with some wood chunks does the trick. :emoji_wink:
I really like mine as well. I just don't use it as much as I'd like.

HalfSmoked

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Nice new toy we seem to always to be adding something to our collection. I guess its a guy's thing.

Warren

SecondHandSmoker

Master of the Pit
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 30, 2018
Nice new toy we seem to always to be adding something to our collection. I guess its a guy's thing.

Warren
Warren
It sure does seem that way. We buy one thing and then it leads to buying another thing.
Thanks for the like too.

Stuart

Man Stuart what a find!

Looks really versatile.

Yes we could really do with a break from the heat....don't tell Ray. :emoji_laughing: :emoji_laughing:

John
John,

It sure is a versatile old school "multicooker".
:emoji_laughing: :emoji_laughing: Ray sure does like the heat up there. Give him a couple more years and he might change his tune...nah! :emoji_laughing:

Thanks for the like too.

Stuart

sawhorseray

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2014
Boy howdy Stuart, that is one great looking setup, big Like! The looks of the delicious chuckie make getting one kind of tempting, but I just don't think I'd get the use out of it, I'll just have to suffer with what I've got. Heck, won't be long now I'll be sparking up the old crockpot! RAY

HalfSmoked

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Thanks for the like SecondHandSmoker it is appreciated.

Warren

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.