• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New 18.5 WSM

hagisan

Meat Mopper
Joined Jul 5, 2011
I'm very excited to have a new addition.  I scored this bad boy BNIB for $150.  Seller had won it in a raffle. 
yahoo.gif
  Sent the wife to the store for some chicken.

I also very excited to have scored charcoal from home depot using a price match from lowes and got an additional 10% off my 2-packs.
banana_smiley.gif

fwismoker

Master of the Pit
Joined Dec 31, 2012
Sweet deal for a great cooker!   What smoker were you coming from?

hagisan

Meat Mopper
Joined Jul 5, 2011
DIY smokehouse (in sig) & Char-Broil electric bullet style (current avatar).

pgsmoker64

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Apr 23, 2010
Ah, welcome to the ranks of WSM owners!  Of all the smokers I own the WSM is, by far, my favorite!

If you need any advice or tips just ask, there are plenty of WSM lovers who will be more than happy to lend a hand, myself included.

Good luck.

Bill

hagisan

Meat Mopper
Joined Jul 5, 2011
I'm going to fire her up today.

Last edited:

den60

Smoke Blower
Joined Jun 6, 2012
You got yourself a helluva deal. It is going to take a handful of smokes to season it but once that happens it holds temps really well. I love my WSM and so do our friends.

billmc40

Smoke Blower
Joined Jul 1, 2012
You are going to love that WSM. What a great deal. I learned something here, didn't know Home Depot priced matched.

BillMc

jp61

Master of the Pit
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Mar 6, 2011
2thumbs.gif
  Very nice!! Enjoy!

den60

Smoke Blower
Joined Jun 6, 2012
You are going to love that WSM. What a great deal. I learned something here, didn't know Home Depot priced matched.

BillMc
I haven't been on here in a while but most big retailers will now price match Amazon and other online retailers.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.